~

~

The gift to create form, from the mist of imagination, is pure magic!


Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Propaganda

 







28.5x20.5 inches; Pen and Ink and graphite pencil on coloured drawing paper (Click on image to enlarge)

I look perfectly charismatic
While my innards are swarming with worms
Festering from corruption and bile,
An immaculate Dorian Gray in the vilest norms!

I can conjure up godly avatars
While orchestrating the most demonic of deeds
Knowing, you shall find me innocent
Disregarding what your faculty of reason heeds!

I will stalk you like a predator
While promising you the world of your dream,
Bending the rules to trap the prey
Leaving you crumbs and stealing all the cream!

I can gradually poison your being
While you thank me for being the saintly messiah!
You will imagine you have free will
As I turn you into slavish mobs taming the pariah!

I will rape and plunder with my power
While you stay drugged with hatred and deceit,
No victim shall receive justice or closure
But in turn will be deemed guilty by moral conceit!

I am quite a scoundrel, I know
While you remain confident of my holy character!
Why else try to control public opinion
If not to lead, unchecked, my fattened lambs to slaughter?

2 comments:

Mahua said...

What do I say ?? Such a vivid depiction of the situation we are in... The visualization and the details are just so impactful !!!

Rudra said...

Dear Mahua,

Thank you for your insightful comment. I am so glad that you could relate to this artwork at such an intimate level! I am grateful for your appreciation and support!