~

~

The gift to create form, from the mist of imagination, is pure magic!


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kundalini


13.5x20.5 inches; Pen drawing on handmade paper with watercolour wash (Click on image to enlarge)

Sleeping coiled like an embryo,
In the hollow of my crescent body,
You are distant and yet so close!
I breathe in your scent,
You breathe out my longing
Uncoiling in my loins, like a rose.
You hear my distant call,
A whistle of a train far away
On a silent night it echoes.
You stir and reach back to fumble
Deep into my throbbing memories,
Between my third eye and my nose.
You tingle and travel up my spine,
Igniting the seven spheres of my being,
Bliss like a cold fire in me grows.
You slither in my head like goose bumps,
I open my eyes and receive your lips,
A lotus of thousand petals blows.

- Rudra Kishore Mandal

3 comments:

telperion said...

Difficult to say if I like the image more or the poetry.
Love :)

Rudra said...

I am so happy to hear that. What matters is that you like both the image and the poetry to some extent! Love and Hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

:°}